AI Pixel Training is one of the coolest features we offer at HYROS. It allows you to pass our conversion tracking back to your ad platforms to train them to find customers better.
The good news is we handle all the techy stuff. It is an extremely easy feature to activate. Here’s how to do it for both platforms.
Google has BY FAR much better offline conversion features that allow for much better AI training.
To use activate Google offline conversion tracking and AI training
- Go to your Google ads integrations tab HERE
- If you are integrated with Google simply flip the offline conversion tracking toggle at the top of the page
THEN from within your Google ads dashboard
- Wait for a sale to come into HYROS
- Once it has an offline conversion named after it will be created in your Google conversions area
- Go your campaigns that sell this product and set the conversion goal to the HYROS conversion that was just added in the conversion area.
That’s it! You are now AI pixel training with Google. Your ad campaigns will now optimize according to the conversion data that HYROS sends into Google.
If you wish to view the conversions being sent into your google ads account, you can do so inside your google integration settings. Just select “conversions” as shown below:
Here is how to set up offline conversion tracking and AI optimization for Facebook
WARNING : IF you have not created a Pixel inside Facebook before, please make sure you accept FB’s terms and conditions by following the guide at the end of this page, otherwise AI pixel training will NOT work.
Here are the steps to activating offline conversion tracking and AI optimization.
1.Ensure you have integrated HYROS with your Facebook ads. If you have not, follow this guide and return after.
2. After integrating return to your Facebook Integrations area and then select the account you would like to send conversions too under Facebook Conversions and then flip the “Enable Facebook Conversions” toggle:
Next inside your Facebook account:
1.Go into Facebook and go to Events Manager and then go to DATA sources.
2. Check that the “Hyros Conversions” Pixel is showing in your data sources.
3. Once the first sale comes in, enable “advanced matching” inside the pixel settings.
Once this is done you can display the conversion in your ad manager columns using the custom column set up.
If you wish to view the conversions being sent into your Facebook ads account, you can do so inside your Facebook integration settings. Just select “See Sent Conversions” as shown below:
WE SUGGEST letting the conversion generate a few days to weeks of data before using it as your conversion source if it has a very limited amount of conversions. After the conversion has built up data THEN use it for conversion optimization.
IMPORTANT FINAL STEPS – ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT CREATED A FACEBOOK PIXEL BEFORE
1) Accepting Facebook’s Terms and Conditions
In order for Facebook to receive the data, you MUST make sure that you have accepted FB’s terms and conditions. To do this you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook account and select “events manager”.
2. Inside your events manager, select “Connect Data sources”.
3. Select “web” and click “get started”.
4. Select “Conversions API” and click “continue”.
5. Name your pixel, for example “MyFirstPixel” and click “continue”.