To track Chargebee, just follow these easy steps:
Step 1 – Creating the integration inside Hyros.
- Go to settings -> integrations inside Hyros and select the Chargebee integration.
- Click “Create Integration”, then name your integration anything you like.
- Find the integration and click “configure” and then “get webhook”. Copy the webhook.
- Now go to your Chargebee account for the next step.
Step 2 – Add the webhook inside Chargebee.
- Go to “settings” and “Configure Chargbee” inside your Chargebee account.
- Scroll down and select “webhooks” inside the “Api Keys and Webhooks” area.
- Click “Add Webhook”. Name your webhook (for example “Hyros”) and then paste the webhook inside the “Webhook URL field”. Make sure “All Events” have been selected and click “Create”.
- Finally, select “Test Webhook” and then “Test URL”. You should see a success message like the one highlighted in the above video. If not please make sure you have followed all of the steps correctly. If you’re still stuck, please reach out to the support team.
Step 3 – Track your checkout pages.
Please make sure the following UNIVERSAL Script is inserted in between the “”<head></head>”” code of your checkout pages:
That concludes the set up. You should see sales being tracked by Hyros, but if you don’t please let us know.