Step 1 – Create and Copy the Private Key in Easy Pay Direct
- Inside Easy Pay Direct, click on Options on the left-hand side menu and select Settings.
- Click on Security Keys.
- Click on Add New Private Key.
- Fill the form like so, including API and Cart:
Once this is complete, copy the Security key created for later.
Step 2 – Create the integration in Hyros
- Click on Settings -> integrations -> EasyPay. You can also get there directly by clicking HERE.
- Click on Create new Integration.
- Enter any name.
- Enter previously created Private Security Key from step 1.
- Click on Save Integration.
- Click on Configure, then get webhook and copy the webhook for the next step.
Step 3 – Adding the Webhook To Easy Pay Direct
- In EasyPay, click on Options then select Settings.
- Click on Webhooks.
- Click on Create.
- Paste the previously copied webhook URL to Easy Pay Direct
- Configure the webhook to send “transaction.refund.success” and “transaction.sale.success” in the Subscribed events as shown:
This should conclude the setup.