IF YOU RUN LEAD GENERATION ADS Please review the section below labelled “Lead Generation Ads” as well as the standard setup guide.
Standard Setup Guide
HYROS Tik-Tok URL Parameter:
Lead Generation Ads
Please toggle on “Lead Ads Generation” under “Webhooks” as shown here:
This completes the setup for Tik-Tok, please see below for any other optional steps:
Step 1 – Install the Tik-Tok URL parameter
1. Inside Hyros go to Tracking -> Source links. Scroll down and you will see the Tik-Tok parameters. You can also copy the Tik-Tok parameter just below:
HYROS Tik-Tok URL Parameter:
2. Next inside your Tik-Tok account when you create a new Ad at the Ad level, scroll down until you see the URL field and place the parameter at the end of the URL link. This is how the link should look like:
NOTE: IF you already have other parameters attached to the URL link, separate the parameters with an “&” sign. This is what the link should look like:
IMPORTANT! Please note that if you edit an Ad after it has already been published, you will not be able to edit the URL field. The process of installing the parameter must take place before publishing an Ad.
Step 2– Create the integration inside Hyros
1. Inside your Hyros account go to Integrations -> (opens in a new tab)">Settings -> Integrations -> Configure Tik-Tok -> Add Account.
2. A pop-up window will appear and you need to enter a name, for example, Hyros. Then click the Tik-Tok sign in button.
3. You will be redirected to the Tik-Tok page where you must to grant Hyros permission to access your Ad accounts. Before confirming permission, make sure you check “Click to Agree to the Platform Agreement”.
4. Once you click confirm, you will be automatically redirected to your Hyros account where you need to select the Ad account that you wish to track and click Save.
This concludes the integration for Tik-Tok.
- TripleWhale Tik-Tok URL parameter: ?ttadid=__CID__
If you already have TripleWhale parameters installed in all your active Tik-Tok ads, there is no need to follow the steps above. You just need to integrate your Tik-Tok account from here.
Manually Importing Ads
This is especially useful if you have any awareness campaigns where a call to action button is not present or traffic isn't being sent to your landing page.
Normally, as soon as a click event is tracked from a your ads, it is automatically imported into Hyros along with the costs and other relevant information. However, if there is no click event to be tracked, you will need to import the source manually into Hyros in order to receive the costs from those ads.
NOTE: This will NOT enable you to track view through conversions or associate any ads without a call to action button with purchases. It WILL allow you to track the costs associated with the ads.
To configure this, simply go to your Tik Tok integration, click configure and click “Import” inside the "About" tab as shown in this example:
Once you have confirmed the integration, you can proceed to the next step in the initial setup process.