NOTE: Sales with Paypal are difficult to track 100% accurately because they send users to Paypal page to check out that can not be tracked, and the user is forced to enter a specific email that may not match with any previous emails inside hyros, breaking tracking. To guarantee tracking accuracy, the only current workaround is to pair Paypal with CF and CF Pro Tools using this guide.
For Paypal, you may notice we have 2 types of integration. The Paypal Instant Payment Notification integration is our primary and most up to date version.
However, if you are already making use of the IPN in your Paypal account you can NOT use a second one. If this is the case for you, we would advise making use of the Paypal “Legacy” integration by following the steps HERE.
To integrate, just follow these steps:
Step 1 – Create the Integration
- Inside hyros go to the Paypal IPN integration HERE. Follow the steps to create the integration.
- Once the integration is created, click “get webhook” and copy the webhook.
Step 2 – Insert the Webhook Inside your PP
- Log into your Paypal account.
- Click the settings icon at the top of your PayPal account page and then click Account Settings.
- On the notifications page, click the update link for the Instant payment notifications item.
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your listener’s URL and activate the listener. The following page opens, follow these instructions:
This concludes the setup. You should now see sales come in from Paypal. If you do not see this then please reach out to the support team.